Flash file refers to the version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer.
It is an unmodified version of the Flash file that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original
1/27/24, 9:49 PM Vivo Y27 PD2281F Flash File
Vivo Y27 PD2281F flash file is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo problem and frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, Software dead recovery and dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. Stock
ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
How to Install Firmware File On Vivo Y27 PD2281F
- Unpack Firmware: after Downloading the firmware from above links extract the zip file using 7z.
- Install Mediatek VCOM Driver: Install Mediatek driver on your computer which make a communication between
your system and the device you are flashing.
- Disable SLA Authentication : next you have to disable serial link authentication in order to fix any type of flashing
error, you can do it by following this guide
- Run Flash tool: Enter the flash tool folder and run the SPFlashToolV6.exe.
- Select Scatter File: In the Download tab, click ‘choose’ in front of scatter-loading file & in the Popup windows select
scatter file from ROM folder (you have to use latest version of SP Flash tool for XML Support)
- Select Auth File: repeat the same process and select Auth File from ROM File
- Download Mode Selection: from the dropdown menu, select ‘Download Only’ option which prevent flash tool to
wipe any nvitems.
- Initiate Download: Now final step, Click ‘Download‘ button to start the flashing process
- Connect Device: I am assuming that the device already connected, as we connect it during the SLA Disable Process.
if the device not connected, hold volume up down button and connect it (make sure it’s in power off mod)
- Flashing Progress: once the flashing process started, monitor the yellow flashing process by watching it, Once
flashing done, disconnect device, it will start automatically
- Setup Device: once the device start successfully setup it by following the screen instructions.